Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lego Minifig #1 - Let Us Do A Trade

Alright so I was perusing the Internet when I came across this awesome site created by some kids called The LEGOMEN Project where they trade their minifigs with anyone. It is much like what you can do at Legoland.

I decided to start my own.

I am starting small with some basic minifigs and will be working towards cooler ones as well as some custom minifigs. This is what I want. I want custom minifigs where you have created your own by mixing and matching parts.

Here is my first one I made in about 10 seconds.

Wanna trade, please contact me and we will get this going. I will post all trades and future minifigs here on the blog as well as on Pinterest.


Source: flickr.com via Aaron on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment